Sunday, October 12, 2008

Taiwan




The first day I reached here, I felt so alone. For once I felt that being alone was not nice. Maybe because I have always had nice people around me.. accompanying me..
Anyways, the hotel is nice, but I miss my bed at home.

Anyways, today, I went to a church to do my testimony. Sang the song QYQL and (Forever Here). The thing was, they were not here with me. And I was singing with another bunch of young people. I thought they were very good. Of course, the feeling I get singing with my babies is still very different.

Today was a tiring day for me. Then after, we went to Eric and Casula's wedding. What did I see I asked myself. . . A beautiful couple that are madly in love. I can still remember the words Casula's dad said to her and tears fell. 'I wan to thank you Casula, cos from the day you were born, you gave me a new life, a new hope, and now you are married, I am very sure u will be very happy...............'

Eric made a little MTV for us to watch. Of them when they were younger and now... It was very entertaining especially the part where they actually did a video on how he proposed to her..

In front of the Eiffel Tower, Paris, he said, 'Casula, will you marry me? Will you take my hand in marriage so that you may be the happiest person in this world.. that I will take care of you forever and ever........'

May the Lord give them the true love to stay happy forever...

5 comments:

“达人” said...

hagen,It's Eiffel Tower lah not Ifal Tower...

1st day there looks like quite good leh....u also clash with taiwan national day

Gesline said...

You make me slightly emotional reading this post. Touched to see that you do miss us. =) We definitely are missing your company here too.

HuiLing said...

ya..me too!!! It's gd that he's doing fine over there & he still thought of us.Not bad huh... Lol. I think he will miss Wani alot ba!!!HAhahaha

Pei Lin said...

It's really touching to see that you miss our company... We miss you too!

But please don't feel lonely although you are alone. It's just a state of mind. We are still within reach, on the blog, online...

Do what you need to do in Taiwan and very soon you'll be back.. You have our support. Jia you! :)

HuiLing said...

Ya! Jiayou!!! We will give u our moral support here de=)

Stay Happy Always=)