Thursday, October 30, 2008

I miss home...

Hi guys, I miss you..
I woke up today, I prayed for everyone. Prayed that Jesus will show us all our focus and aim. Our purpose in life.

Yesterday, I did a TV recording with Huang Yun Ling. It was kinda fun. In person, she is nice, her favorite thing to do while waiting is playing computer games.
I was being interview together with Ray. Was a different feeling altogether cos it was the first time I was being placed with someone else.. Nice..

Not long ago, A told me 2 songs of mine on hold. Of which, one is called Faraway(我们一定会) It made me felt more cos I am in Taiwan now.. May the Lord bless and show me the way to be sincere and just.................

lambchan says:
you write more good songs for me then .
We can only Love when we have love inside of us says:
i will
lambchan says:
you are the most productive and hardworking writers in my company
We can only Love when we have love inside of us says:
whahaahahaaaa
We can only Love when we have love inside of us says:
i will work hard de

1 comment:

HuiLing said...

Ya!!! U are one of the most productive & hardworking writers...Nod Nod =)
U are my role model leh. =)
U are gifted with such talent so keep it up & continue to work very hard ok=)

Cheers=)

Stay Happy Always=)