Friday, October 31, 2008

Disappear

So, it's Friday already, 2 more days and I will be back to Singapore. Thank God for the many great experiences and the many people I have met over the few weeks here. The people of God, the helper of men, the kind souls.

So is helping someone a motion or an action? Should we be thinking of what we will get in return or what will the world turn into if we did something?

I think, responsibility is a quality so important that one should know why we choose what we do. That whenever we say something, we make sure it is done. People talk, the sad part of it is, that many just talk and don't get things done. It's all about the feeling. So where is integrity? Where is the Love? Where are the beautiful thoughts? Truly, no one is to be judged nor judge someone else. It is only a comment. Well, I'd say, if it was someone who is not closely related to you, maybe one shouldn't even give a damm. Fortunately, the people who reads this would obviously be someone who is related to me in one way or the other.

I don't play games, and I don't like to be played.
I am just grateful for those who really helped me, I wanna do more.. I wanna show more. May there be true love because, if you want someone to open up to you, first, be real and be truthful.

No comments: