Thursday, October 9, 2008

MSN!!

Why is my msn going mad like its owner! I have been trying to go online till now then it worked....

Anyways, today I am soooooo forgetful. I was so caught up in wanting to meet my dear friend that I totally forgotten about my singing for AFA. Anyways, it was ok, but I felt a little uncomfortable cos I was singing to 200 people from 'Action for Aids'. They loved the song I wrote specially for their 20th anniversary though I felt it was a little silly cos last minute, they could not find a minus 1 so I had to sing with my vocals in it...

The place One Fullerton was really nice and the food looked great though I didnt have any as I had a cosy meal at Burger King.

Lord, I am thankful and I want to bless many as I am being blessed... May those who r going through hard times stand up strong again and know that You are the true and living One who can lead and guide them... Stay happy.. I love you guys...

No comments: