Sunday, February 15, 2009

Out wif LALA








So what do you do when you are out with a whole bunch of crazy people? I came to realise that life is just a textbook when u thought that there is only a certain way of life. You sleep, then wake up, then clean up, then go to school/work, then back then sleep. Then what? And if you dont try, would you know? Life is like a dictionary. Maybe things are there to do. But will we ever find out for ourselves?:)
A day with LALA, our SUPERSTAR from indonesia. Her presence obviously made someone went mad. With the help of some high liquor.. lol. Anyways it was so fun. The beautiful people God has created... the friends that made life wonderful... I am thankful for my 1003 people(uknow who u r) ps when we doing bowling.. My superb neighbours..
My beloved... Jesus

No comments: