Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Things happen for a reason

So, now that things happen faster than we can cope, what we do ?
Someone I know once told me, that she doesn't have a lot of faith in her father. He used to hit her and much hurting words were putting her down. At work, it doesn't seem that bright either when piles and piles of paper work are to be finished.
Can we cope?

I have a friend, someone who has beautiful children. But where is her husband?

Someone had a crush on someone, and then, she was being rejected.

Someone was doing well in his career but when ever he goes home, he dreads talking to his wife.

Can we cope?

Everyone has their problems. We are not alone, Remember this.
True friendship is with God. I thank God that He has sent me great friends around me. To help me when I am lost, and me as their stepping stones and guide too.

This week, I have experienced a whole full of feelings I cannot comprehend. So how do I cope? I don't. I learn. I think of the happy things in life. I watch myself grow only when I know where the root cause is. I look into the sky and I see Jesus smiling at me. That in His words says, I will not forsake you nor leave you....

I am happy with what I have. I am happy to be contented. To learn to change. To be a new person. To not look at other's flaws but reflect on myself. Thank you for being by my side. Thank you for showing me so much.. Thank you .............

No comments: