Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1 Corinthians

4:3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed I do not even judge myself. 4 My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring light to what is hidden in the darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.


Once in my lifetime, I felt really really foolish and unjust. I felt that I was being ill treated. I felt I was unworthy. I felt I was being made used. I was being accused of things I felt I was trying hard to understand but I couldn't. I worked so hard standing in others shoes and learn. Did I get any answers?

Then, these 3 verses came into my life. To remind me that I should not judge, not even myself. So what if I were being misunderstood. It is not okay, but it is where God will move. Cos it says, He will bring light to what is hidden in the darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. Lord my God, U know what I am going through. I am still grateful for the many thins that has happened.. Soften ours hearts that we may realise what is good for us.

2 days ago, my good friend said something to me about a lady artiste. and I felt so much for her. Someone who does not know how to talk but so much care. May that be my style but I want to learn to obey and love. That Lord, you show me who will appreciate me and who not. Because I am sure, communication and actions can show clearly. Nothing is beautiful if we don't think it is beautiful. Nothing is impossible with You. Lord, I trust You because Your word is true. You NEVER go back on Ur words. I want to learn to have a grateful heart. I want to learn and I am learning.

No comments: