Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bountiful Blessings

Have you watched it?! Been busy with writing and sharing. No time for writing. Finally, while I am getting 'I'm ur sky' out with my team, I shall write something here.

This year has been a great year for me. Thank those who have been there all the time, thank those who kept praying and really, thank God for His blessings. I live in this world, sometimes thinking, what purpose do we serve to live and die. To see people come and go. Sad at times to be thinking, can I really do everything I want to for the people around me.

Then, I realised. It is great seeing people getting touched by the songs I wrote. Maybe I have never really been bold enough to express myself at times but with God, it became a great way to connect with people.

Thank you, for accepting the way I am, and I believe, the bond people have that are strong is simply Honesty. Trust in the Lord. Love you guys....

No comments: